Why exhibit at EuroHorse?
- Do good business at the fair, where visitor purchasing power increases year on year
- Gain exposure for your brand and strengthen it directly within your target group
- Check out the competition and meet colleagues from the industry
of exhibitors scored their overall impression as Very good/Good
of visitors scored their overall impression as Very good/Good
of visitors bought something at the fair
are planning to visit in 2018 as well
Gain exposure for your company
We can also offer exciting and relevant channels for gaining exposure for yourself and your brand, e.g. adverts in newspapers and on the web. At the fair there will also be opportunities for exposure at highly visible locations around the fair area (in addition to your stand).
Western, Icelandic horses, breed association or dog accessories
If you are involved in Western riding or Icelandic horses, belong to a breed association or sell dog-related products, this is where you can book yourself into one of our markets at a specially reduced price. 84% of our visitors have their own horse (75,000) and more than 50% have a dog!
Visitor statistics from 2017
• In 2017 the average visitor bought items to the value of around SEK 2,500
• We had 78,180 visitors and 220 exhibitors from 15 countries
• 91% scored their overall impression as Very good/Good
• 85% would recommend others to visit the fair, and 92% of the visitors bought something
• 84% plan to visit EuroHorse 2018